901S Bill Varney Surf Series COMBO 9' Light-Action Spinning Rod and Reel
- The 9' 901S surf series spinning rod is designed for use on the open beach and around rock areas. This rod works great with live bait , grubs and light lures.
- Includes a Shimano Catana 2500FC reel (see "Reels" for more info) which is perfectly matched for the rod.
- Free fill of Cajun Red Surf Fishing Line
- Bill Varney Light-Line Surf Series Rods
These rods are made by Cousins Tackle Company and designed by me to be used everyday for light-line surf fishing at the beach. Our plant in Huntington Beach, California only uses the finest materials and components to make rods.
- Ultra-Light Weighs only 6.2 ounces
- IM 8 super lightweight custom made graphite blanks
- Extremely sensitive touch where you can feel the bites and just about everything else
- Features hand-sanded imported cork grips with black reel seat
- Fuji K series Alconite Guides
- Each rod is hand-built in our Huntington Beach Factory
- Triple wrap blue, silver and black guides
- Sensitive enough for perch and strong enough for the biggest surf fish
- Guaranteed against any defect in material or workmanship to the original owner.
Model Length Pieces Lure Size Line Weight
901S 9' 2 1/4 - 1oz 4-12LB